Requirements of the Trust:
- The limit for each student is $100 per semester and $200 for a scholastic year.
- Scholarships shall be awarded by the college to the student for one year, subject to one, two or three renewals determined by student qualifications and merit.
- The recipients of the scholarship must agree to abstain from the use of tobacco and alcoholic beverages during the time they are receiving financial assistance from the fund.
- Each college must report to the Trustee annually the name of the students to whom the scholarships were paid and the amount each student was paid in order to receive funds for the next scholastic year.
- Distributions to the colleges from the Trust will be made in the first of February and first of September each year.