Please see below for open positions at the WLU Foundation:
West Liberty University Foundation Intern (paid position)
WLU Downtown Center located at 1100 Main St. Suite 102 Wheeling, WV 26003
This is a part-time, hourly position.
The WLUF Intern will report to the Administrative Assistant/Hilltopper Athletic Club Coordinator and will work collaboratively with the entire WLUF team. The WLUF Intern will report to the WLU Downtown Center in downtown Wheeling and on main campus as needed. The WLUF Intern will work two days a week averaging 8-10 hours per week.
- Help with monthly stewardship calls to specific donors
- Help with bulk mailings for future fundraising events
- Work with the Foundation staff to prepare for athletic events in VIP area
- Attend quarterly Foundation Board meetings
- Help plan upcoming events
- Learn the basics of data entry, reporting and other functions of the DonorPerfect system
- Talk to donors in a friendly manner
- Help Finance Administrator with filing as needed
- Other administrative work
The West Liberty University Foundation Intern must demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Donor relations and customer service skills
The West Liberty University Foundation Intern must demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Helpful and supportive
- Honesty and trustworthiness
All West Liberty University students who are interested in learning about or working with Non-Profit organizations and philanthropy are encouraged to apply.
Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to WLU Foundation Administrative Assistant/Hilltopper Athletic Club Coordinator Kyle Lutz (firstname.lastname@example.org) by September 23rd.
“The West Liberty University Foundation raises, invests, and stewards private funds to strengthen West Liberty University and to increase opportunity for students of all backgrounds to pursue higher learning.”